We have presented the key information about the project and our findings in a series of short briefing papers. These have been designed for readers who want to know the headline issues and their relevance to policy.
The briefing papers can be downloaded below:
- Briefing Paper 1 - Introducing RECCKN - summary of key findings.pdf (692kB, pdf)
- Briefing Paper 2 - Introducing our community case studies (924kB, pdf)
- Briefing Paper 3 - Data collection methods (752kB, pdf)
- Briefing Paper 4 - What makes energy information useful (520kB, pdf)
- Briefing Paper 5 - Making energy discussable (731kB, pdf)
More Briefing Papers and a file with all Briefing Papers together in one document will follow.